We are happy to announce the launch of our new Resilient & Inclusive Communities Fund, funded by Foundation Scotland from the Response, Recovery and Resilience Fund, for diverse Ethnic Minority community groups and organisations to set up programmes and services supporting disadvantaged and excluded communities.
Grants of up to £3,000 are available to eligible local community groups and organisations supporting communities that are:
- Experiencing, or are at risk of, domestic abuse
- Living with poor, interrupted or impaired access to food, shelter and necessary amenities (e.g. sanitation, heating)
- Experiencing poor of interrupted access to critical advice, services or care (owing to poor digital access, language barriers, physical or cognitive restrictions, changing circumstances, etc.)
- Experiencing poor or worsening mental health (e.g. compulsion, dependencies, depression)
- In poverty, or are at risk of poverty or destitution (especially those with no recourse to public funds)
The programme will run from September 2020–March 2021.
Full eligibility criteria, guidelines, and the application form are available on our website at bemis.org.uk/ricfund.